Friday, December 30, 2011

Your favorites!




As we all look back on the past year, together we have celebrated some great success, faced challenges and fears,  hopefully overcoming them.

The other day I repaired my oven It decided to die on Christmas.   The prospect of fiddling with a gas and electrical appliance was pretty scary to me. but the prospect of buying a new stove on Christmas weekend was something I was even MORE reluctant to do. 
I had never repaired a major appliance, and was really scared about doing it.  After some google searching I watched a couple youtube videos and marched off to the parts store to buy and replace a  glow bar ignitor.  Not rocket science, but I felt really good that I saved our home a major cash expenditure by simply doing something that scared me. For me It’s a stepping stone for a successful week ahead. 

Challenge yourself to do something that scares you everyday, It will help you and  your creative business become stronger.

As we end 2011 I wanted to  take a quick  look back at your favorite posts,
and start the new year by saving you $25!

First take a glance back to your most read posts:




Now are you ready to look ahead and save $25?  
If you complete my 10 question survey  (by Jan 1 2012) Your feedback helps me provide you with high value reading & service offerings.
As my way of saying thanks for your time, I will give you $25 off your initial consultation! (limited time offer, so let's get started). Before saying goodbye to 2011,
 I want to share a New Year tradition that was shared with us.
Write down something you want to leave behind in 2011 on a small piece of paper, and fold it in half, ( you may choose to write down  a behavior,  a relationship, a obsticle to you).  Just before the  clock strikes 12:00 midnight toss the written  thing you wish to leave behind in a fireplace or burn it with a candle, removing it from your life  to make room for something good.


Thank you for taking the time to read, and the opportunity to help you continue to grow your business and have a balanced healthy life that you imagine.

Let us know how you faced and overcame something scary in the comment section below!


Happy and a very safe New Year to everyone.  If your imbibing- drop the keys and have a designated driver! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog site Tamara.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your note Val, I appreciate your kind words,
Happy new year!