Thursday, December 22, 2011

How Can I help you


BLOG 100  Dec 2011


http://guitartam.blogspot.com

This is a milestone for me. My 100th blog posting!

This year I had committed to:
1)    Improve the writing quality of my Blog.  
I realized over 100 posts that  my aim has been true, and my grammar has been comical on more than one occasion!
2)    Commit to posting content weekly  I was surprised some times how challenging this is while juggling other work priorities.
3)    Provide content to help readers grow their “creative business”

I  want to thank you for taking the time to read my postings, and share your thoughts on topics and ideas important to you!
This is a really great opportunity to check in with you my readers, and see what I can do to better serve you in 2012?

To that end, I have  put together a short survey (10 questions) to find out “How can I help you?”
  • Are there any particular topics or projects that are going to be important to you in the New Year ? 
  • Do you need to bring a professional onboard to help you  managing a upcoming project?
  • Establish your priorities?
  • Produce a upcoming CD /video/installation?
  • Prepare for an upcoming tour
  • Help you with some simple business planning  
Or are you interested in different types of content?


 I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the survey 

To say Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey, You are automatically  gifted 30% off your initial consultation- purchase a gift certificate by Dec 25th
survey rate: $50 gift certificates- 1 hr initial consultation.
(your gift certificate is redeemable until 12/31/2012).


Sending  you blessings of Peace and health, 


=Tamra=

No comments: