Friday, March 22, 2013

Meet the new baby!

The past two years the  customers that have been referred to me most, have me individuals and business's who need(ed) assistance re-branding- or transitioning on to the next big thing in their lives.
As I began working with these individuals everyone  had gone through several MAJOR life changing events. 
These are times that I call "book mark" moments, the starting or ending of a relationship, job, or home. 

Re-branding, re-discovery, re-birth,  or mid-life crisis, what ever you choose to call it.  What every label you want to put on it, every human has chapters in their lives, and you as the authors of your story get to decide which path's  and 
directions you choose to take within the chapters.

When I am in a personal transition time, I  use these times  to assess where I am at, evaluate the tools I know how to use,  and refine how I am using them, or add additional skills to my tool box to help my clients do the same, so they can achieve the goals they imagine.

My ongoing  evolution has branched out into a new Lifestyle Blog titled
 "Be the Garden"  In this new forum, I will share tips, recipes, interviews and articles  each week about people like you who are successful business owners, managing a busy household, and like to play hard!   If your   interested learning ways to keep yourself and your family reclaiming health, sanity and balance to your lives,  then you can "Be the Garden"  and use this as a launching off point for a new way of living!  Greener, with more space for the things that are important to you.  
I invite you to subscribe to the blog, which you can get delivered for free once a week. 

Are you ready to get started on what's next?   Then let's talk!   Most initial consultations are over a walk or coffee-



I'm Coming to your town:


If your interested in meeting for a private or group consultation or workshop let me know:
Ready to schedule a planning meeting with you or your leadership team? Email me!


Coming to:

Washington: Seattle Wa:  March 27-29th- schedule your lunch or post work meeting
Florida:         Clearwater Fl: May 19-22nd-
California:     SF / Central Coast / LA / OC/ SD- Schedule your private or group consultation or workshop


Be the garden direct link:  http://bethegarden.blogspot.com/

No comments: