Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ATTN SONGWRITERS!

Attn: Songwriters !
I am currently coordinating a 4 week group class that will begin on Monday Feb 18th from 6pm-7:30 pm
meeting each week at my studio in Berkeley. * if you are interested in 1:1 lessons keep on reading.....

Classes will have an assignment each week, and you will return the following week with your "song" that I and the class will provide feedback on. The exercises are easy, and a great way for you to explore your inner Joni Mitchell, Avril Lavingne or Bruce Springsteen...
You don't have to play an instrument- but if you do bring it... if you don't play be ready to sing your song ;-) don't worry it's not a singing class it's all about the song structure and melody

Group lesson: $180 ($45/lesson)

I also teach one on one lessons either in my studio or for folks that live OUTSIDE the bay area

1:1 4wk lesson: $240 ($60/lesson)
Email me info@guitartam.com with your preference for a group or individual class:

*please note that the 4 week tuition is payable at the beginning of your 1st class :-)
Read more about me and hear samples of my award winning songs at: www.tamraengle.com

No comments: